Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all.. In my bedroom and work space (at home) closets occupy the corners for 2 of my best directions, so do I "ignore" the closet and just use the corner of the room, or do I do a "cure/activation" in the closet? How do I place activation cards literally in a corner? Our house is positioned so that N/S/E/W are all literally in physical corners.

Also, the bedroom door jamb is physically in my husband's Relationship corner... perplexed at how to place his activation card there. Any intel, advice, help will be dearly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

UPDATE to my question: The Q and A session answered all my questions here (for anyone else that may have had the same, but hasn't listened to the whole course)

Last edited by JanetRaino; 11/29/22 10:48 PM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Janet!

So glad to hear you found the answers to your questions. I just thought I'd advise you that there's a facebook group that's specific to Diamond Feng Shui. You might get quicker, more in depth responses on that one as it is for people who are actively using Marie Diamond's course.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

1 member likes this: JanetRaino

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved