Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Here's a coaching video in which I share a few thoughts on how to get the creative juices flowing and generate some great Future Maps.

Here's the link!

Enjoy!
Wendy Greer

Hi!

I'd like to find a way to combine Abundance For Life and Future Mapping, or how I can use them alternately.

Thnak you!

Learning Strategies
OP Offline
Learning Strategies

Hi Mastaky!

There are a number of ways you could do the two, either side by side or as an interactive process.

As you are working with the Abundance for Life course, you could do short term and long term Future Maps for your primary and subsidiary goals. Lay the Future Maps you do for your goals next to your insights from the Seven Step Creative Process and combine the two for a more comprehensive and multifaceted view of and action plan for each goal.

You could also Future Map solutions or alternatives to any “yes buts” that are showing up in the Visualization and Acceptance steps of the Seven Step Creative Process.

Try Future Mapping with the feelings and thoughts you find yourself taking repeatedly to the Feelings Exercise or Inquiry Process. You may get insights that help you gain more benefit from those two processes.

These are just a few thoughts. I’m finding the Future Mapping procedure to be incredibly flexible and versatile.

Experiment and let us know what works for you!

All the best,
Wendy

Thanks for that response, Wendy, I find it really insightful!

That link seems broken

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved