Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88751 09/03/23 10:14 PM
OP Offline

I have pain in the knee due to 7 years working as a driver pulling up/down heavy 400-500 pound wheelchair clients up and down the ramps. Now I feel a great pain at my know, heel like the nerves are damaged. What exercise or healing movement do I do to clear and than fix knee and buttom of right foot?

Hi, Discoverer! From the classes I've taken, Master Lin has said that you have energy blockages, but the blockage could be anywhere in your body so there's potentially no one right answer... I assume you have the original course - do you have the newer course? Which exercises are you doing?
I find dolphining seems to help when I have pain in my lower body. In the Head-to-Toe Healing book, it says that the hip tapping (the one you do during harvesting of the qi) helps with neuropathy and damaged cartilage in hips and knees. Do it for one to three minutes, at least 3x/day.
Also, usually somewhere during October/November Master Lin holds an online healing retreat which I just love! I've gotten rid of some stubborn blockages while attending. 🙂
As always, talk with your Dr, since SFQ isn't intended to replace regular medical treatment.
Hope you start feeling better soon!

7 Steps to New Life from the original Spring Forest Qigong course is really good for knees. We’ve heard many stories.

Best to do it for 20 minutes a day, and at least once a week do the full Active Exercises from the original or Healing Movements from the new course.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved