Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Online Content

With the purpose questions, how would I know when to move on to the next questions as there seem to be four questions that have different sections?

William,
You seem to be getting too hung-up on purpose as well as thinking there are "have to" rules with the process. Keep it simple. The PhotoReading Whole Mind System is flexible. You can fine tune for yourself. Purpose changes as you get into a book, so, start with something general if needed and change your purpose as you continue activating it.

You don't need to ask if questions are received. They are being received. The US was on holiday last week. Most businesses like ours was closed Thursday through Sunday. Like I mentioned before, I'm the only one at the company that responds to PhotoReading questions if others don't. So far no one else is responding to you. Posting questions almost daily is beyond acceptable for this venue. We are not here to teach the course. You can find most answers in the book, the audios, or the archives.

Going forward I'll only answer your questions once a week. Best to assume that you are know how to PhotoRead and activate if you have gone through the course. Just keep applying the process on book after book.

Thanks,
Patrick

PS - I don't understand this question: When I photo-read books it's not that there is a level is there that I should for example only photo-read easy books first?

Guessing I'll just state that it is best to just PhotoRead all books, as many different ones as you can. It sets the stage for instant activation. For the first 12 books activating, might be better to work with easier books to get comfortable with the techniques.

OP Online Content

Sorry Patrick to bother and disturb you I didn't know it was the holiday my apologies to you and sorry for being rude!!! No problem I will message once a week and sorry!!!

OP Online Content

I just meant with the easier books if I should only photo read basic or easy-level books that I can literally understand like when we learn to read from an early age to my age now?
Then learn to photo read harder more difficult books?

OP Online Content

When I preview the books I have done it more than once is that okay because I don't know what to look for so did it a few times?

OP Online Content

Does the affirming the purpose for the book part need to make sense in actual English like when we say what our purpose is during the PhotoReading of the book? my English isn't great and that's why I am doing the PhotoReading but at the same time my English isn't perfect.

OK to preview twice, just keep it short. From the PhotoReading book:

When done effectively, previewing is short and
sweet—about 60 to 90 seconds for a book, 60 seconds
for a long report, and as little as 30 seconds for a short
article. During that time, you look over the material to
get a general idea of what will be covered in the book
or document, clarify and refine your purpose, and
decide whether to continue reading or call it quits.

No to purpose making sense in English. You can state it in another language.

OP Online Content

I just meant with the easier books if I should only photo read basic or easy-level books that I can literally understand like when we learn to read from an early age to my age now?
Then learn to photo read harder more difficult books?

Does the affirming the purpose for the book part need to make sense in actual English like when we say what our purpose is during the PhotoReading of the book? my English isn't great and that's why I am doing the PhotoReading but at the same time my English isn't perfect.

PhotoRead only all books regardless of their difficulty. For your first 12 books PhotoReading and activating, choose "easier" reading books (@200-400 pages, mostly just paragraphs).

This is my last response for the week.

PS - I already answered your 2nd question in the last post.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved