Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88786 11/15/23 10:07 AM
OP Online Content

How do I turn the pages because some of the pages are very stiff and what is the position of the fingers and thumbs?

How do I position the book and hold the book and put my elbows?

Can you explain to me how to do the blip page three exercises that we play with?

How do we look at something as if we have x-ray vision?

1. See page 44 in your PhotoReading book.
2. See page 43 in your PhotoReading book.
3. Can't teach the course via the forum. Need a specific question about what you don't understand.
4. Just do your best to avoid regular reading the words. Seeing a blur is okay.

OP Online Content

It doesn't say on page 44 where to positon the fingers of the right hand and the left-hand thumb as well?

OP Online Content

How do I position the book so that I am photo reading it like what angle and what position? Do I put it flat on the table?

Sorry, I missed that you had a 2nd question in your first sentence.

What other PhotoReading materials are you working with? Best explained in a video. I'm sure you could find a demonstration on YouTube.

FYI - The forum is really meant for participants helping each other. Staff at Learning Strategies only helps when no one else responds. I'm the only one at the company who responds to PhotoReading posts. I'm off until Monday. This will be my last response this week. You can also search the Archives for answers to your questions. You might have to click on the arrow in the upper green bar titled "...for exploring your potential" to open the Archives bar. You have to be signed-in to us. Then click on the search looking glass icon to search key words.

Thanks,
Patrick

OP Online Content

Thank you so much Patrick you are very kind and helpful!!! No problem!!!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved