Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#9446 03/26/04 10:02 PM
Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

Have the Abundance for Life Courses shipped?In a previous thread, you thought that they would ship this week. Have you guys ever thought of setting up a system where the person gets an email with a tracking number when their order ships? I order alot of things on the internet and I get an email from them when my order goes out, with a tracking number. Then I go to the UPS site and enter the tracking number and I can see where my package is. Kinda nifty!!! From reading other posts about this new course, it sounds like I'm not the only one that is waiting for the new course to arrive!!!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Everything shipped yesterday.

Tracking will come. It is on the list.

Hi pete

Will LSC be sending any copies to lifetools in the uk? And if so when?

Feel good.

I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO surprised to see that my course had arrived within 2 days!

The 'content' of this course is worth many many times more than what they are charging ... one looks at all the CD's and goes WOW so much information to absorb ... or as I like to look at it, so much information to empower me for better change!

Love and Light

Michael

Hobo Offline OP
OP Offline

You are so lucky that it came that fast! I think mine will arrive Monday or Tuesday. I am so excited about this course. If Pete is still reading the posts, will you guys be setting up a catagory just for this course on the Forum?

Your excitement will quickly turn to awe ... the courseware's foundation is based on truth, love, simplicity, foregivenes and kindness rapped up in practical easy to do methods.

You'll be in for a REAL experience that will leave you a changed person ... you'll understand in time.

Love and Light

Michael

Originally posted by Matrixm
Hi pete

Will LSC be sending any copies to lifetools in the uk? And if so when?

Matrixm, why don't you just buy direct from LSC. It works out a lot cheaper with the dollar to pound exchange rate. I've ordered twice from LSC and once from lifetools. The service from LSC is very good.

Is Abundance for Life a special offering? I do not see it on the web page and do not believe I received a solicitation via email.

babayada, the course is just fisnished. LSC has been doing some test marketing. I suspect they haven't finalized the packaging and marketing.

Some have received email and I think snail-mail advertising. Others, like myself, were at the retreat and have been waiting and pestering LSC for the course.

Here is the most I've seen on the forum.

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
This might be confusing, but not everyone will get the same offer the the terminology of Basic, Deluxe, and Super Deluxe. We're testing different ways of presenting the course. No matter how we spin it, the course consists of the following components:

Prelude Course - 4 CDs with four classic mind development exercises (and one Paraliminal). It prepares you for the Main Course.

Main Course - 8 CDs and a course manual. This is the guts of the course with three Paraliminals.

Accelerator Course - 8 CDs and a DVD. This supports the main course to accelerate your progress.

Interviews - 4 CDs with interviews of authors who have influenced the Abundance for Life course. It helps give you another perspective to the Main Course and additional insights to getting maximum benefit.

Here are two threads on it.
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000679.html
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000683.html

I've ordered mine, and although Michael is in the same town I haven't received my copy. However, like an most things the universe really does take care of you, and it would be just a distraction for me right now. I'll have time in week or so to look at it.

You are perfection.
Iam2

The cost of Abundance in the mailing I received was $276, 4 payments of $69, but on the website it is priced at $325. Why the difference? If I call, will I get the price in the mailing? I'm in the UK.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved