Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

I suspect it just a variation in packaging the material, and so a difference in pricing. LSC is a nice business. They are probably trying several packaging arrangements, since the total package price may keep some folks away. You've got to find just the right combination of products and price that the customer wants.

Just my guessing.

You are perfection.
Iam2

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Okay, here we go...

If you received an email, follow the link. Enter the customer code that came with the email. The price will be reduced accordingly and you will automatically receive the payment plan offered.

A full Abundance for Life section will be on our website later this spring. Our web people are putting all of their efforts into a new shopping cart system, which has a few features we've been longing for.

If you received an offer in the mail with a lower price, read it carefully. Pricing should be consistent. Just compare what you receive for that price. Ultimately, with the Deluxe program (which we call Super Deluxe in some envelopes) you will receive the same CDs, the same DVD, and the same Course Manual.

Some people received an offer which includes books mentioned in the bibliography of the course. We no longer offer the books, because customers indicated they didn't want the books. I'm happy with that, because even though we charged a little more for people who bought the course with the books, we are not able to get a decent discount on the books to make it worthwhile. Those books should be on the recommended reading section of our website within a couple of days (unless Sandy is on vacation, which she might be, because I don't remember seeing her in the office yesterday). The links will lead you to Amazon.com.

What are your thoughts about a separate Forum for Abundance for Life?

[This message has been edited by Pete Bissonette (edited March 31, 2004).]

I received the offer via snail mail. Curiously, the day after placing my order, I got an email about it.

quote:
Some people received an offer which includes books mentioned in the bibliography of the course. We no longer offer the books, because customers indicated they didn't want the books.

I was offered those books and I ordered the Super Deluxe package thinking that I would receive books too. What if I want those books? They were offered as part of the package. What I disregarded of the offer was the Millionaire Mind VIP, but I truly was (and still am ) interested in the books. Could you ship them along with the course? Remember they were offered. What can I do to get them?

Also, I am doing one of your courses now and someone recommended to finish it before starting the AFL course. Could I get an extended guarantee because of it?

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited March 31, 2004).]

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Some of those questions are better sent in an email to LSC direct. They get forwarded to the folks handling those matters and get sorted promptly in conjunction with your order.

Yes Sandy is on holidays for the week, so the books will probably be up when she returns.

While Pete checks in from time to time and I do alert them to your questions. Sometimes it pays to use the direct approach and email, me AlexK, info, or orders @ learningStrategies.com to handle your enquiries directly.

Alex.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

If you were offered the books, you will absolutely receive the books! We're just not extending the offer.

Pete
In answer to your question about whether a separate forum for abundance for life would be worthwhile - I think it would be excellent. Already there are postings on the subject on at least two other forums which makes it difficult to follow the threads and there are duplications of information in some instances.
Jetay

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Here it is...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved