Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#9466 03/31/04 03:37 PM
OP Offline

I just received my Abundance for Life program in the mail yesterday - and I am already really blown away by this fantastic product. Paul and the crew at LSC have really outdone themselves on this one and it was a real treat to watch the DVD and to see many of the people whom I had met recently at the Photoreading Retreat who attended the original Abundance for Life retreat. It looks like it was a really powerful experience.

The price tag on this one might be a bit higher than some of the other products, but there must be well over twice as much material to work with 24 CDs and a DVD included. I have already listened to the first two CDs and I know that this is going to be very powerful and profitable experience for me.

Sorry to have gone on like an advertisement here ( really they didn't pay me anything to say this - ) I am just very excited about the program.

Until they put up a forum just for the Abundance for Life, this thread could be the focus point for sharing about this product for those who are working with the program.

#9467 04/01/04 07:14 PM

Please share everything you know about it. I'm all ears and a bit sad that I couldn't go to the retreat last year. I'll order it as soon as the website shows it. Hmm... perhaps wait a while. Need to get back to Natural Brilliance again first.

Can't wait to get to know more about it! Tell me everything! :]

T

#9468 04/01/04 07:33 PM

Hi LivingSuccess
The course sounds very interesting. I have had a great deal of value out of Photoreading,Genius Code and Natural Brilliance. I am half way through Larry Cranes 'Abundance Course'. My next purchase will be 'Abundance for Life', it sounds very exciting. Please keep this forum posted with your results.

Good Luck

#9469 04/03/04 03:07 PM

NickR:
larry crane's abundance course already has everything you need to know; Paul's new paraliminal course is based on the sedona method and release techniques; if you want more do Larry's advanced courses, starting from the programs course and then moving from goals-resistance to what do u want to do when u grow up.
Larry says to do first the last 2 courses but i had more gains by doing the programs course first.
Also my first course was the sedona method: i had lots of gains and i recommend it to anyone as a first course then i suggest to do the abundance course as it is more advanced and powerfull.
However the sedona method is better laid out, it has consequtive sections and it is like a ladder.
Larry's abundance course is a little bit messed up and it has no sections inside but many people had so many gains from it that i wonder what would have happened if i had done it first !
Oh well.
Pauls' course ( i received the adverts) is based on the release technique... so Nick u better stick with Larry as if you do your homeworks you r going to have everything there's to have out here !

#9470 04/03/04 03:48 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The Abundance for life course is based on the stuff that Paul taught at the August Retreat. Inspired by the Work of many individuals.

It goes well beyond Releasing. It is about getting out of that trance state that we habitually live in.

AlexK

#9471 04/04/04 01:17 AM

I would agree that some of the material in Abundance for Life 'feels' like the Sedona Method, but it goes alot deeper than that. I have just gone thru the Sedona Method about a month ago. The Abundance for Life material is carrying me alot further and I'm only part way thru it. And I would not say that the Abundance for Life is 'based' on the Sedona Method or Releasing techniques. That like saying that going to psycho-therapy is based on the Sedona Method since both will help you unload old baggage also.

#9472 04/04/04 03:55 AM

I haven't seen the Abundance for Life course material yet (I've been away from home). However, I would say that the retreat was Broader than the Sedona method, not Deeper.

You are perfection.
Iam2

#9473 04/04/04 06:16 AM

I have very, very little experience with the Sedona Method or Larry Crane's courses, so I am not going to make any comparisons between them and Abundance for life. And I am certainly not going to make any recommendations to others, because it would be based on ignorance.

I can say I am enjoying the course so far. It's pretty intense. I appreciate Paul Scheele's honesty in it. It's good to see his humanity.

I find more balance in the material than in any others I have gotten from Learning Strategies.

A comparison I will make is between this work and the work of Stephen Gilligan. There are a lot of similarities. I think Gilligan's work is a great compliment to this course material. I'd encourage anyone to look into it as well if they have the time and money.

#9474 04/04/04 10:09 PM

Can someone please tell me more about the "Abundance for life"-course? Perhaps someone using it? When I read about the retreat about a year ago I didn't think it had anything to do with releasing-techniques. One of the things I remember is that about mirror-neurons. How we influence each other.

I'm sure they'll release more info on the website soon enough but I'll be glad to hear of any views of it.

Is it about asking questions? Is it about emotional releasing? Is it four-step like Natural Brilliance? Or more about sitting down for a while and examine your own limiting beliefs?

Tore

#9475 04/04/04 11:50 PM

It is about mindfullnesss, being in the present moment. Basically being non-judgemental and feeling the energy of whatever is your experience.

It is also about repeatedly making distinctions about the self, the I.

It's about how the mind works to create your present experience and how this experience is a result of multiple trances.

It is about breaking those trances.

It is about having abundance through being rather than doing.

There is releasing, although as of yet there hasn't been an emphasis verbally on releasing, rather just feeling, accepting, experiencing.

The course reminds me of the experience I had when I was healed by energy workers in Winter Park, Colorado during the NLP Comprehensive Practitioner training. I had altitude sickness really bad, and my symptoms were getting progressively worse and worse.

Two energy workers heard me talking about my condition and asked if they could help. I didn't believe in it, but I said sure, I was willing to try. Well, they spent a lot of time pumping energy into me. All of a sudden this memory popped up from first grade. I told them about it, and it was really weird. It was like I was back in time, reliving it, and yet at the same time there with them. It was as if two photographs from the two realities were superimposed.

I told them about it, and cried. They said some very supportive words. I entered a really strange heightened state. Kinda like you feel after a car crash but with none of the stress or worry. Hyperalert but very calm. I then had the experience of every symptom being pushed through the roof with intensity, but with no pain. That is, I felt pressure, cold, etc. but with no judgements about it. It was a little painful, but had no suffering. I then had to, em, go to the restroom and felt everything just drop right out of me ... literally.

It was as if everything negative had left my body. After that, I was cleansed of it and my symptoms all went away. Just like that. It was amazing.

I haven't experienced anything quite like it since. Maybe in little doses, but nothing major.

It led me to believe that disease is a condition where on some level we resist what is. This clogs things up. Thing is, the resistance is so deep, so strong, and so automatic we often are not or maybe even cannot (without assitance or great effort) be aware of it and thus cannot effect it.

I think this course is a definite movement in the direction of accepting what is and letting the energy flow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved