Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have been doing the Super Charger for a week. I have not felt anything. Than I spoke with a coach. She said it is probably working but I dont realize it is working. I dont feel as if though anything really happened in my life.

I mean this week at my Telemarketing job each day I got two of each kind of sales. Monday i got to 2 high speed sales, Tuesday I got one standard upgrad and one dital upgrade. Wednesday I got two digital upgrades with a premium channel. Thursday I got two digital upgrades with a premium channel. But than I got one kick back from my digital upgrade because there was not enough time. But today I got 3 sales. Two of them was digital with a premium channel and one was digital upgrade which replaced the kick back. I dont have weeks like this. I consider this a good week.

This is only a small sample of prosperity or a miniscule one.

With all this I would most likely make commission.

I wonder how I should proceed with the course? I m planning on taking the accelerator. The Main course I am not sure if I should do. i mean I would listen to it for information. I listed to tape 1 on the car.

I like the paraliminals because you can be passive. It would be great if there was a paraliminal that helped you unconsciously master photoreading.

Parag

Well, from your post it is apparent to me that conscious understanding is what would make you feel most confident and comfortable at this point with progressing with the course. That is, you have expressed a desire to be conscious of your results. It is also apparent that this coach did not effectively address your concerns, as you are posting about them here.

I would contact the coach again and say tell her that what she said for you didn't do the trick. She obviously did not do her job effectively. Honestly, I hate that "it's working but you don't realize it" line. Question: how specifically do you know that it is working even though I am not aware of it? If the person cannot answer that question with sensory specific evidence, chances are they are just stumped or talking out of their behinds.

Perhaps doing a little Q and A would help tease out possible effects the course has had for you and enable you to become more conscious of its effects. There is a chance that it isn't doing much for you now, and then the conversation could turn to how to help you have more of the kind of experience with it that you want.

Frankly, my experiences with the course have, in general, been positive, but I am not focusing on material abundance or gains directly. I see the course as starting at a more basic level than "I want a car." That is, what is it about having that car that you want? What is it that you get or have or experience (or whatever) from having a car? How can you have this experience more directly? That is, even without the car. And, what is it like to witness the process and the level of consciousness from which all things in your life automatically manifest? Everything in and around you right now is a manifestation of your consciousness. You're already doing it. Your body is a direct manifestation. The environment in which you live is a direct manifestation. Your feelings and thoughts on a daily basis are a manifestation....

The course is about awareness ... so, I would listen to the tapes. Conscious involvement is not bad, and being totally unconscious regarding a process is not always good.

Whether you are doing something consciously or unconsciously, it is YOU that is doing it. So go ahead and listen to the course.

Chances are you need more info.

OP Offline

Babayada:

I remember one guy answering my post regarding using photoreading for learning chess. he was an international master chess player and he seemed to give a frank discussion about photoreading chess. He said he photoread books on chess. For several days nothing happened and than he played one guy who a more highly rated master than he was and beat him. That other player was saying that his moves came out of a book or something like that. This was my old post so you if you do a search on it you will find the post. THe guy posted, his name is Fritz. He went back home to look at his book and found he played the same moves that was in the book.

I am thinking this example may not sound too dramatic because maybe he was a master already.

Thanks for answering my post babayada.

Parag

I am confused.

If you read my post as an argument against unconscious learning, that wasn't my intention.

I have no idea as to the scope of its limits or potentials. And, of course, the path of unconscious learning is certainly possible. However, there might not be a lot of conscious evidence available during this process.

Sometimes in order to learn we need to get out of our own way and be unconscious of the process, including evidence of progress.

But if I read you correctly, this was your very complaint: that you were uncertain because you couldn't see results.

Yes, we do learn things without being aware of the fact that we are learning them. Does that statement address your concerns adequately? If so, then why did you post?

It might be adequate for you to simply to decide to allow the unconscious learning process to occur without the need for conscious understanding or interference. If this is so, then simply decide to do so. Give yourself a time limit, at the end of it, check in and judge.

If, however, you have a nagging doubt and want it addressed, then perhaps pointing you in the direction of a more consciously oriented approach would be helpful.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited April 16, 2004).]

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

quote:
Originally posted by sjaykum1:
I I dont have weeks like this. I consider this a good week.

This is only a small sample of prosperity or a miniscule one.

With all this I would most likely make commission.
Parag

It seems to me you have started on the right track. Don't go burying it with doubt. Do what you're doing some more to see if you can make this a consistent achievement. Also do the main course. This will help you build greater rewards than these.

Alex.

Ok. I read your reply again, and I think I get what you are saying. Forgive me for being dense.

Are you saying that you would like, through unconscious learning of the Abundance course, to be able to manifest results similar to those of the chess guy from photoreading chess books?

If so, keep in mind that this person may have been "primed" for certain results. His neural circuitry was already wired, so to speak, in ways that allowed him to process the information effectively. That is, a neurosurgeon will get more out of photoreading articles out of neurology journals than I would. This is because she already has a vast, rich, and detailed web of information in her noggin regarding neurology. I don't. So I think my brain would just go, "Unhh?"

Everybody is different. Your progress, consciously and unconsciously, will be different. And it may sound like a line, but I believe that comparing your progress with those of others will do more to impede your progress than aid it.

You know the metaphor about planting the seed, right? If you keep digging it up, day after day, to see its progress you get a plant that won't grow. But if you just leave it, give it sun, and water it appropriately, you'll have yourself a nice little plant... in time.

So, if you are going the unconscious route, go the unconscious route. Get out of your own way. Stop comparing yourself to others. When you do do the conscious thing, try a self-to-self over time comparison if you're going to compare.

BTW, most of the course is not about comparing. It's about just accepting and focusing on what is working.

There are a few key points to starting manifesting/creating abundance. One of them is the ability not to focus on the "lack of". Ignore it. Completely.

And the next is similar and says - don't expect results the second after intending/creating it. Don't even go about looking for it. Intend it, let it go and be happy when it comes along. Trust the process.

There's something to what your coach told you "She said it is probably working but I dont realize it is working." That may give a focus of letting go and trusting the process.

Prosperity might be the paraliminal you're after. I also like passive things that works for me but beeing a creator/manifester takes a little more than paraliminal tapes IMHO. If they don't wipe away all limiting beliefs.

Tore

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved