Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

You say you always tried to be good, but be good for whom? I would try and analyze this belief, and see where it stems from. I'm guessing it came from someone telling you you weren't good enough, or weren't trying hard enough, etc.

I know you can make it, because I've come a long way from where I was a few years back. Trust me, trust yourself, you'll find your peace.

OP Offline

Pete:

I dont think I am whining or complaining just addressing concerns that I need help with.

For a little update my partner and I are in the works of trying to get our first deal in real estate.

Parag

OP Offline

Pete:

I dont think I am whining or complaining just addressing concerns that I need help with.

For a little update my partner and I are in the works of trying to get our first deal in real estate.

Parag

Parag,

In my lexicon, addressing means doing something about your problems, not simply cataloguing them. Your post was, essentially, a whiny list of your problems.

I think Pete's label is dead on.

Glad to see things are looking up and the content of your message is different.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited May 23, 2004).]

You probably think that I am whining too, well probably I was, only I felt so desperate, and you guys seem so with it and on top of things that I wanted to get your input. In reading some of your replies I really do get a glimmer of hope so thanks a lot.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

There is a difference between a cry for help and whinning, loverofcats1948.

You were saying that you couldn't see any options and even pointed out that you were probably erring on wrong thinking. Ending with a request for suggestions.

Without knowing where you are coming from it's wouldn't be possible to suggest something you could try that you could do and yes it may sound whinny to give us some idea of where you're coming from.

The hardest thing to learn is that the only moment in our life that really counts is the now moment. If we make the mistake of projecting our thoughts constantly into the past wishing it was different we are only bringing our past feelings of disappointment into the present moment. If we project into the future missery believe it holds for use, we bring that into our present moment. We call for happiness in the future but are miserable that we don't have it now, so we cannot take action to move towards a brighter future. But it's Right NOW that you need to make the decision of how you want to feel most of the time. It's Right NOW that you decide you're going to take action that will bring rewards.

Each time you find yourself a little sad or in a different time zone. Take a moment to do the feeling exercise... it isn't just about owning the feeling there is something much more to it than that.

Often when we start something new it takes a while to get rolling. We need to remember that life is a bit like a dance we do from time to time move backwards to turn and move with the flow of the music of life. Resisting that backward step throws us out of the tempo.

So loverofcats1948 keep posting, get feed back, and if you do become too whinny we'll tell you, simply because we care enough to let you know what doesn't serve you in building a brighter future. The forum is here for the purpose of helping you to grow with the Abundance for Life course.

Alex

With you permission, I'd like to make a suggestion...
Affirmations are very powerful in manifesting results, and when we worry about what is wrong in our life, we are also affirming the wrong.

Write the stuff you don't like to clear your mind. Then give them all to God (or substitute what you like).

Then move to a positive exercise of writing down what you want. Give those to your own internal dialog. Repeat the positive to yourself over and over, while releasing the lust for its attainment.

And take small steps. Just like an injured olipmic athlete, it takes small steps at first, but they always return to their world class levels.

Good Luck,

Edmilio

Loverofcats: One thing I would recommend to try is to change your hat from being a victum to being a student, try asking the Universe "What are you trying to teach me?" See life as a big lesson and you are here to learn, you are in training, this also helps to lighten your load. If you knew everything you wouldn't be a student.
Ask the Unverse for Guidance (Universe is your interpretation of a Supreme Being) Quiet your mind and see what comes in. The answer is always right in front of you.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved