Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

hello,

i am now at the stage of learning and beginning to implement the location of my stars - so that i can activate and cure them in accordance with their characteristics.

my problem however seems a lot more basic - i am very unsure of how i actually designate each of the 9 sections 'the right direction label'
of course the centre section is obvious to figure out.

my front door is in the feng shei mountain 'west 1'

i am unsure of the next step - i am sure that i am overlooking something very simple here - but i dunno what it is

walkingghost

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha walkingghost,

Find the center of your house and with a compass, find where North is and show that on your floor layout drawing.

Then once you know what's North, lable that quadrant as such, then South, then East and West, etc.

then take your 20-year cycle time Feng Shui chart for your Period ___, West1 house, and write in the corresponding direction's stars onto your floor plan and activate/cure accordingly.

If you have any questions, you can use one of your coaching vouchers and send in you floor plan and have a call with one of our coaches to get it all figured out.

Much Love,

Shawn

Much Love,

Shawn

According to my manuals and elsewhere on this forum there is this version for dividing up a floor plan and the other version of taking a compassing reading from the front door for dividing up a floor plan.

I have found that using both versions for the same floor plan does not always indicate that same area will have the same flying stars?! So how can they both be right?!

So, how do you tell which is the right version to use????

Could it be a combination of both to come up with a completely different flying stars chart, or could it be something completely different, or should the stars be flown differently in some esoteric way, or should I be using a pie chart instead or….?????

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi 4space!

The measurement at the front door will always drive what feng shui mountain the house falls within. Once you have that information, you will grid the home according to that chart.

Wendy

Thank you Wendy,

I am very grateful and appreciative for your reply.

Does this also apply if the front door is say at the front and center of a west facing property, is in the west sector but faces North or South?
e.g. the front door does not face towards a road in front of the house but to one of the sides of the house.
Does some type of fancy flying stars manipulation need to be done for this kind of door angle?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

No, the flying stars chart will still be driven by the measurement you get when on the threshold of the front door and facing out. What might change is the way you place your activations for those areas involved.This is clarified each year art the bottom of the Time Feng Shui Updates. The exact verbiage is:

Also be aware of the distinction between the area of your front door and the direction your front door faces.
Let’s consider a star in the West. If your front door is both in the West area and faces the West direction, the
effects of the Stars in the West are intensified. If your front door faces the West but is in another area, such as the
Northwest, the stars in the West are lessened and the stars in the Northwest dominate. In this case you would
place the cures or activations for the West at the front door and the cures and activations for the Northwest
anywhere in the Northwest area. This distinction does not affect the method for determining the Feng Shui
Mountain (such as West 1 or West 2) of your home. That is based ONLY on the facing direction of the front door.

All the best!!!
Wendy

Thanks Wendy, very much appreciate the reply.

I have some of the Time Feng Shui updates and have read this verbiage before. My current home is perfectly rectangular, and my front door faces my success direction of Southwest 220 degrees (therefore is on a golden bag of fortune line and is also associated with Hexagram 46.4 which couldn’t be better) and my front door is also in the south sector of the west area which is my living room.

So does this mean the stars in my southwest area where my kitchen is, are lessened and the stars in my west area, which is the living room, are intensified? Although they are probably lessened in the Southwest by the area being a kitchen anyway.

Originally I activated the relationship/collaboration stars of the southwest where my kitchen is by placing a huge pile of large rose quartz rocks in the southwest area of my living room in the west.

However, according to the Time Feng Shui update info verbiage I should place this activation next to my front door (which I have done) that is in the south area of my living room in the west.

I hope that all makes sense.

Is this the right thing to do?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

4Space, Wendy will be in next week and I'm sure she'll be willing to follow up then.

Shawn

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, 4 Space!

You are correct that the stars in the kitchen are weakened because they are going "down the drain." That's great if it's something you want less of, but if it's something you want more of, you would need to activate for that direction in another area with the intention that you're activating for the home as a whole.

The stars that are intensified are the ones that occur in an area where the front door faces that direction and is also in that portion of the home.

Remember that feng shui activations are enhanced by a clear intention, so activate the rose quartz adjacent to your front door with the intention that you are activating for the Relationship/Collaboration stars in the Southwest of the home as a whole. Also, you can always double-check the energetic impact of any activations you do with muscle testing, or your dowsing rods if you happen to also do dowsing.

All the best!
Wendy

Thank you Wendy,

Interestingly, muscle testing and my dowsing rods indicate it is better to activate the rose quartz adjacent to my front door.
It does feel good walking past and seeing the rose quartz when going in and out of the front door too.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved