Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86622 09/12/17 01:28 AM
LesB Offline OP
OP Offline

My apartment is period 7 SE 1
In the North I have Power Star and Abundance Star with activations of moving water, but also Conflict Star with cure red.
The manual states to avoid moving water because it enhances wood and the Conflict Star.
Is it ok to have a small water fountain to activate the Power/Abundance stars and place it on top of a red cloth?
Any other suggestions are appreciated!

Hi LesB,

I've looked at your chart in detail and the idea of a fountain on a red cloth seems good to me. If you realize that you have more quarrels in your life then turn off the fountain. In this case an alternative to activate this abundance star is activity: use this sector or if you cannot use it try a fan to activate it.

All the best,
Astrid

Hi, there! I have a doubt with 20-year, 1-year and monthly time Feng Shui activations.

My question is on how to balance all the three 20y, 1y and monthly FS in the different areas of the house.
Is there any particular room of the house where we should activate 20y, 1y or monthly?
(for example, for the 20y, place the activations/cures taking into account the whole house plan and the directions where rooms fall into;
for the 1y, place the activations/cures in the bedroom, taking into account only the bedroom floor plan and for monthly FS to activate/cure it in the living room taking into account only the bedroom floor plan)

Or should we repeat the 20y, 1y and monthly cures/activations in each room of the house and also taking into account the whole house floor plan. (This is, activating/curing 20y,1y and monthly in all the bedroom, living room and office, repeating activations in each room for each 20y, 1y and monthly FS)

If any of them contradict with each other...which TIme Feng Shui has priority to be activated/cured: 20y, 1y or monthly FS?

I hope my question is clear enough. It took my a while to write it hahahah

Really grateful for your answers and your knowledge. I am really confused about this

Thank you all, folks!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Ara31,

Cure once, in one place.

Could you stack a 20, year, and monthly cure in one sector? Yes. They are each activating our curing a different layer of energy there, not competing. More like a lot of pieces in the orchestra doing their own sound, but impacting the whole performance/vibration. However, it will probably feel better to spread them out into the house/living room/office. Stacking things up adds to clutter, and that's not what we are after here.

Wendy, one of the Feng Shui coaches here at Learning Strategies likes to do the 20-year in the sectors of the house as a whole, and put the yearly's in the sector of the house, bedroom, office or living room depending on what they represent: Yearly Romance? Place th cure/intention in that at sector of the bedroom. Abundance Star? Place that cure/intention in the appropriate sector of your office. Yearly Relationship Star? In its appropriate sector in the living/family room.

Make sense?

All the best,

Shawn

Thank you Shawn,

I really makes sense now.

So grateful for your answer!

Take care,

Ara31

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved