Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cosmo Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Dana, nice to see you again!

I have a few queries.
How to activate a novel like a non fiction book?
Novels dont 'GEL' for me when I rapid read them. In order to make the novels 'gel', how do I go on activating them without rapid reading them?

By the way, Alex not moderating the forum anymore?

Thanks and regards
Cosmo D.

Hi Cosmos,

Alex has gone onto other opportunities and is no longer with us.

Any book can begin to GEL for you at a conscious level at any time after Postviewing, and Activation passes.

To increase the likelihood of higher and higher levels of comprehension to be spontaneiously activated into your conscious awareness, you need to Prepare, Preview, PhotoRead, Postview, and have as many 30-minute passes using all the Activation techiques together. (you can choose between SuperReading with Dipping, or Skittering with Dipping).

PhotoRead and fully Activate at least 1-2 books each week for 30 days. Then, on your next book, Prepare, Preview, PhotoRead, Postview, 30 minutes incubation, and then have a friend begin quizzing you, asking you questions about the content or story within that book. Use those questions as the triggers to Activate the images and information and answers up into your conscious mind.

The more books you fully activate with multiple activation passes, the easier and more efficient your inner mind becomes at slinging the data and information you desire right up into your conscious awareness.

Dear Dana,
How many activation passes should be built for a about 250 pages book would be better?
And for each pass ,how many questions to be searched would be better?
Can you give me a example to explain the means of "GEL"?

chenxian

The number of Activation passes you'll need to have with a 250 page book will depend on the level of comprehension you are going for.

The higher the level of comprehension you want, the more Activation passes you'll spend.

You should easily be able to pose up to a dozen questions at the beginning of each pass.

"GEL" is a term we use to describe the feeling you experience when you have spent enough time activating your book, and the point when you realize you comprehend the book at the level which satisfies your purpose for reading it.

Dana

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved