Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

I have a big problem with tangerine technique.I cannot perform the tangerine technique.

According to PhotoReading book:

"The tangerine technique …instantly creates the relaxed, alert state of body and mind…You will feel relaxed and alert"

or

"Most people find that several benefits flow immediately from the tangerine technique. To begin, they quickly and easily enter a relaxed state of alertness. In addition, they calm their minds and automatically focus their attention. The result is an instant improvement in reading skills"

But I don't feel this state! tangerine technique does not seem to work for me.I absolutely confused.
What is the best way to experience effects and benefits of tangerine technique(or fixing attention point)?

Please help me!

Keep playing with it!

Each time you take a moment to become aware of that space right above and behind your head with the Tangerine, you should begin to notice that you are able to take in a larger area
within your peripheral vision.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved