Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Forgive me if this question has already been posted, but there is no great way to search all the thousands of messages in this form. I live in an apartment where the front door is facing my loss/that area. My bed can only fit on the wall that is facing my disease area. What can I do to help correct this? I also don’t believe hexagrams will work on the front door and will for sure not work on the bed.

Any advice would be great!

Thank you

Hi mochadia,

What is your gua number and could you please give the exact degrees and/or the directions of your front door and your bed? Ideally, if you could also post a sketch of your rooms I will try to help you.

Astrid

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Mochadia!

Any time you cannot harness the good day chi that you get from having a front door facing one of your good directions, or the good night chi that comes from having the crown of your head pointing in one of your good directions, you want to be sure to effectively activate those directions in any area where you spend significant amounts of time.

Create activations that are strong, clear and dynamic representations of what you want more of. Because my husband and I have opposite good directions, I've wrestled with this quite a bit and I find that clear statements of where I am trying to go and what I want to achieve can do a lot to offset challenging circumstances.

You're way ahead of the game because you recognize what is going on and can now do something about it. Isn't knowing about feng shui great?!

With love
Wendy

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved