Anxiety-free A vs. B #87666
07/31/18 04:16 PM
07/31/18 04:16 PM
T
TheWhisperer Offline OP
TheWhisperer  Offline OP
T

Hello,

I am confused about when to use Anxiety-Free session A, vs. session B. The "Before listening to session ..." section starts with "Think of an anxiety" for both sessions.

Does that mean that the difference between the two is not about the scope addressed, and that they are both to be used for each anxiety ?

If I then start with A, is there a signal to look for as to when to move to session B ?

Thank you for your answer.

All the Best

Re: Anxiety-free A vs. B [Re: TheWhisperer] #87667
07/31/18 08:00 PM
07/31/18 08:00 PM
W
Wendy_Greer Offline

Learning Strategies
Wendy_Greer  Offline

Learning Strategies
W

Hi Whisperer!

In Session A you are working with a specific anxiety that is generally precipitated by a specific circumstance. In Session B you are working with more amorphous anxieties, which may be more pervasive and don't seem to have a clear or precise cause.

There's no cookie cutter answer to when it's time to move on, but generally there will be a loosening of the intensity of the anxiety you are working with and a sense that it moves through you rather than grabbing hold of you. The energy and power that was bound up in the fearful, anxious thoughts are then available for more constructive and creative outlooks and actions.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Re: Anxiety-free A vs. B [Re: TheWhisperer] #87672
08/09/18 08:40 PM
08/09/18 08:40 PM
I
ipc33 Offline
ipc33  Offline
I

Hi

Sorry for intruding but does this mean we can use them on their own? Eg. Session B if you have “generalized” anxiety? Anxiety that comes on for no reason? I get this a lot but I also feel this is someone sending me negative thoughts/energy. (PS. Is there paralipomena for that! As to how to protect yourself?
& session A if you know what causes you anxiety?
Thank you 😊

Re: Anxiety-free A vs. B [Re: TheWhisperer] #87673
08/10/18 03:20 PM
08/10/18 03:20 PM
W
Wendy_Greer Offline

Learning Strategies
Wendy_Greer  Offline

Learning Strategies
W

Hi ipc33!

I think a lot of us use the paraliminals on an "as needed" basis. Trust your intuition if it is telling you to use a particular audio and session for a particular circumstance.

Anything that strengthens your belief in your personal capacities and wisdom will help you to be less influenced by others. I would suggest considering "Belief" and "Self-Esteem Supercharger" as well as "Instantaneous Personal Magnetism" and "Automatic Pilot." "Letting Go" is also helpful because it assists in letting go of whatever barbs have already got their hooks into you.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved