Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello,

I was curious can I use the new Five Element Healing Paraliminal as a SFQ Meditation or like the SFQ Paraliminals where you say the password in the beginning and then visualize the energy. Any other ideas to better combine the two, not listed in the manual?

Yours cordially,
PleasureReader

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi PleasureReader!

The answer is "yes" on all counts. I regularly use paraliminals as an adjunct to my meditation practice and that's a great idea to use the password at the beginning.

Remember that paraliminals are driven by a well formed and dynamic intention, so they are very adaptable. I plan on using the Five Element Healing Paraliminal for challenging relationships, when I feel disconnected from source, when I want more abundance in any area of my life, etc., as well as for physical health and well-being.

When the elements are in balance, everything flows better!!!

All the best!
Wendy Greer

DLB Offline

Hello Wendy and All!

What SFQ Meditation or class contains the "password".

It's interesting, I've been doing Qiqong, T'ai Chi, Meditation, studying comparative religion with 30+ years focus on Buddhism and Kashmir Shaivism, Vedas, the 4 Yogas... it's so interesting how the Buddhist and Toaist Masters continue to use "passwords", and, in a different area, private mantras for initiation. Hindu based spiritual paths tend to be more open about sharing the mantra, especially after 12 years of study.

😊

If the SFQ class / meditation is no longer available at all from Learning Strategies, I understand; or if the password, as I mention, is a secret...I honor that wholly and unconditionally.

A healing group I was invited to join two weeks ago uses this EXACT protocol, minus the password. They're work is also extremely similar to that of another Qiqong Grandmaster from Shaolin Temple I studied privately with for 10+years.

I find that interesting. No mention at all about these two great Masters or their work.

I happen to enjoy Master Lin's approach to EVERYTHING. (Thanks to you, I recieved a free Universal Meditation two weeks ago from SFQ. And I often receive Qiqong tips for removing energy blockages in all parts of body. I actually own Master Lin's book on this subject [again, thanks to having bought from you, I get his emails! Thank you!!]...but there's nothing like receiving a video i think bi weekly with Master Lin teaching the practice.

He's such a kind, joyous, grateful, loving, and peaceful Master...I love studying with him.

His smile is like the sun; so healing! )

Thank you if you're able to share the password so I may join in on this healing group.

And thank you if you are unable to.

All great blessings to you all!

By the way... if you do another healing session,
Please add my name. Here's my intention-- it's written in how I visualize myself, not how I am (cervical spine nerve root injury with severe burning pain; lumbar spine injury; 4 congenital spinal diseases; e.t.c. unable to sit up for 15 years [must lie at most at 45 degree angle])

My intention:
I am grateful I remain in Witness mode as my body moves freely--my cervical spine easily holds up the weight of my head; I walk and run gracefully. I am grateful to being outside, walking the neighborhood and saying hello to my neighbors. I am grateful to help those in hospice. I Am.

So much love to you all.

🙏💙

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

The "password" is done at the beginning of all of his meditations and active exercise practice. It is not a secret. It's just a message. A statement. A connection. Since you said you have his book from us, I'll assume you mean the Born a Healer book. It's mentioned int here many times: page 105, 150 and 163. "I am in the universe. The universe is in my body. The universe and I combine together.” This message opens the door to receiving the universal energy.

You'll want to head to www.springforestqigong.com and pick up the level one course.

Much Love,

Shawn

1 member likes this: Averil

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved