Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello!

I was hoping to receive some feedback on my Sonic Access goals. I'm not sure if they are specific enough for optimal benefit.

Success: I have a successful career that fuels and excites my passions while providing a financial abundance that exceeds my financial needs. ((note - I am at a crossroads in my career and not quite sure what to do next - I work in the Banking industry and do not feel any real passion for the work that I do and I'd like to find my passions))

Health: I am experiencing peak health and wholeness with a sharp mind. ((I'd like to improve my memory and recall - I feel like I have the inability to "tell a story" during a conversation - if that makes any sense ))

Relationships: I have a strong supportive relationship with my wife and children anchored with respect and fun. (I'd like to connect with my children better)

Spiritual Growth: I have plenty of time to deeply meditate daily to strengthen my connection to Source. (I have trouble being motivated to meditate daily / or feel like I am "in the flow" when I do meditate.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Rquacken!

You’ve made a great start!

That being said, I wonder if you could make them more personal, because what you’ve written could be applied to most people.

Jack Canfield often says that “It’s not the stuff that we want. It’s the way it would make us feel.” Tune into how it would feel to achieve each of your goals, and build some of the adjectives that come up into your goals statements.

When you do this, your goals become more dynamic and personal and you are more connected to them. It also activates two universal laws “Like attracts like” and “You get more of what you focus on.”

What you want to end up with is something that is exciting when you read it to yourself. It has that “zing” that makes your heart dance and/or your soul sing. Then ask yourself who you would need to be to make that outcome inevitable.

All the best to you on your journey!
Wendy Greer

OP Offline

Thank you, Wendy! I appreciate your feedback! smile

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved