Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88304 01/08/21 06:47 AM
Vilicia Offline OP
OP Offline

Happy new year everyone

I need some suggestions. What intention do you use for prosperity mp3 for attracting people for a business. Also how are you using this session? Do you repeat an intention before or while listening? I have seen results by repeating an affirmation while answering the questions. I would like to know how other people are using it. Thank you .

Last edited by Vilicia; 01/08/21 06:54 AM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Vilicia!

Tune into the kind of people you want to attract and work with - i.e. interested in your product, have integrity, fun to work with, dynamically involved, willing to share with friends via networking, etc. Then include those adjectives or qualities in your intention.

I tend to set a clear intention before I listen to any Paraliminal. That way my other than conscious mind is clear on what I am looking for and is able to start searching my world for ways to make that happen.

If I don't have a specific outcome in mind yet, I get as clear as possible about what I'm wanting to take away from the session, i.e. insights, state of mind, creativity sparked, etc.

All the best!
Wendy Greer

Vilicia Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved