Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Azazel Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day.
So I have glasses and I tried using photofocus with and without glasses. I have myopia, and for what I've noticed, when I use photofocus without glasses I can see the blip page but it's really blurred until I make the book be really near my eyes, but in this case it's hard to notice the whole two pages. Instead when I have my glasses on I see the 2 pages as extremely blurred when the book is near my face, I can see it with a clarity when it's quite distant from my face, but in this case the distance the books needs to have for me to see the words on the 2 pages with clarity is so far that I need to fully extend my whole arms. So what do you guys suggest? Do I really need to see the words on the pages with clarity or nope? I also improved my breathing but so far no results in improving the clarity of the words, for me seeing the blip page is extremely easy but yeah I have this "clarity" obstacle in my way. So what should I do? Am I doing photofocus correctly?

Last edited by Azazel; 07/14/22 11:24 AM.

Greetings, It is okay to see the text blurry. From the PhotoReading book page 40: "Keep your eyes relaxed and do not worry about bringing anything into
sharp focus." Best to keep the book about 18" from your eyes.
Enjoy PhotoReading!
Patrick

Azazel Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the answer! also 18? I don't get that part

Last edited by Azazel; 07/14/22 03:20 PM.

18 inches converts to @ 46 centimeters.

Azazel Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved