Around one and half year ago I was using the Borrowed Genius session from the Genius Code PLC for improving my relationships with people and decided to use Paul Scheele as genius from whom to borrow

Here is short description of this particular streaming session.

----------
I entered into Zen garden and meat Sean Connery there almost at the gate. I was first a bit disappointed, because I had used him as role model during the Instantaneous Personal Magnetism Paraliminal already.

This was with excellent results, but I was hoping to meet Paul Scheele (This was before I had actually meat him). Sean noticed this right away and told me not to worry, he is here as friend, he will guide and introduce the garden.

First then I changed same kind of kimono that Sean was using and then we started walking and also taking care of the garden. He told me the history of the place and we had good time. After this we arrived to temple that was like dragons head. Sean told me that from here I need to proceed alone.

I went into the dragons head and it was full of light, it was so bright that I didn't see anything just white. I continued walking forward and then saw figure of meditating man. He was back wards, but I knew that he was Paul Scheele. He was also wearing clothes that where pure white. I walked forward and after a while the session encouraged me to jump into Paul and experience the world through his "eyes".

I felt so good, it was amazing and suddenly I noticed that I was not alone in the room. It was actually full of people. They where all my friends and there was very special bond between me and them, we where all one and I was one with everything.

I stayed there for a while, and then expressed my grattitude to Paul for borrowing his genius. Then I walked back to the garden and out side from the gate.
---------

First I was kind of shocked of this Image Stream, because I didn't want to think anyone as Guru, someone that I would worship. This was fear in side of me.

Then about one year later my life was very magical and through series of events I became Buddhist. For the fist time I started studying about the topic and learned for example that if you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha.

It was so big relief for me now everything in the Image Stream made sense. But it took one year to actually take the action that the stream has encouraged. I had just been afraid of the guru thing, because I didnˇ¦t know enough.

Now when I meditate in front of Buddha statue, its me who is there. I feel 100% ones with the statue, also if I bow in front of the statue; I bow for my self I kind of belief that what is me in the statue is what I was before my birth and will be after I die. And it's really grate to have this connection while living. After all I believe that when I'm dead I ´will not have such luxury as feelings or emotions.

I was just recently listening seminar by James Ray from CD, and he emphasised that we are all spiritual beings who have manifested physical body. He said that we should appreciate the body and this physical form, rather than trying to get away from it. There is reason for us to have this form, this is the greatest this that we have. I agree this 100%!

But in order to understand this, for me it required to understand my "truth"...

Well, now it's written down YES, YES, YES!

Eric

PS: I believe that all the religions are about the same thing, just form different perceptions. I just happen to experience this from this perspective, so don't believe a word I say, but experience your self!

PSS: I was keeping this inside for a very long time, it feels good to let it out. What a silly fear...

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited October 15, 2004).]