I've noticed this thread for quite a while, but have said nothing, because my advice would seem, on the surface, to say that the AFL material can't work for everything. I mean why can't you have the man of your dreams, be happy and rich. The answer is of course you can. However, as you may be realizing that your approach might have been too forced and not addressing your true desires.

When I once was setting goals for myself, I made statements that seem like they were exactly what I wanted. However, they were goals that I would not be proud to share and I felt came from my less mature self.

Some time later I realized that the problem with this particular goal is that it is contradiction to my other values. If I had actually tried to achieve this goal I would have stopped myself. I would have created barriers to my own success.

Ghandi once said, "Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony". I've thought about this quote many times. At first I thought it was missing something. Then I felt it was complete and correct. Now I would add that if your thoughts are not in harmony with eachother you can not have harmony with thought, word and action.

Dinara5.85 I think that your true goal is happiness, and you had an image of what would create that happiness. I think you are now discouvering those things that will create true happiness for you.

The Inquiry Process is a great tool for testing if you've arrived at a good solution for yourself.

You are perfection.
Iam2