quote:
"Originally posted by babayada:
Life, Perhaps what you're looking for is your own website and forums in which you can present your beliefs and guide those who are willing to participate in them and any exercises you have to offer.
I am not the one looking for relationship advice here. I am happy. My relationships are fine. You are aware of the fact that I was never asking for relationship advice, aren't you?"
[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 29, 2004).]

I here you Mr. Bada... It is very good advice to move on away from where you are not wanted... Thank you for sharing your deep thoughts with me... Are you god?

quote: "You are aware of the fact that I was never asking for relationship advice, aren't you?"

I am aware of that ... and I was aware that you were giving very bad advice to someone desperately in need of good advice... You obviously gave Christian conditioning related advice to someone who was obviously asking for beyond-religion, realistic Kundalini-Magic Advice... Kundalini and Christanity don't and can't mix... The religous conditioning prevents the seeker from ever seeing beyond established religous dogma... and forces ones religious conditioning to detour the seeker from such trains of thought... something you seem to be trapped in...

So the message I'm getting from you, is to "Get the hell out of this forum!", Is that correct? Is that also the general consensus of this forum? Do you folks actually believe that I have nothing valid to say?
I can handle that, but can you?...
I have 70,000 condensed notes on Human Magic, and untapped future sciences... plus 1,184 full floppies... How many do you have?

I have taught critters to speak English...
I can light a fire, and bend a steel beam in half, both from thousands of miles away... Plus a hundred powerful active mental abilities that you've never even heard nor dreamed of...

Forum owner and leaders:
Please Advise... Do you want me out of your forum now and permanent?