I do not want you out of these forums, Life.

You're free to do whatever you Will.

What I read in your posts was a desire to promote your own views of what truth is and to have people follow certain exercises (on a forum) that you, presumably, would lead. I am sorry if I was mistaken about that. The best way to do that, if that is what you really want, is to start up your own website with your own forums. If you can do what you say you can, getting your own website up should be no problem.

As I see your abilities, however, you apparently have a high level of excellence in perceiving that which you want to perceive. Your problem probably has to do with choicefully joining and participating with others in consensus reality.

You have every right to express what you want. You have every right to think my advice is bad. You are not every person, however, and for another the advice might actually be good. To an extent, these things are not absolute and none of us has absolute knowledge or a copyright on the truth.

I don't see, however, how advising a person to become more self-reliant is bad (or Christian). I don't see how moving from a place of needy emotions to stability and self-confidence is bad. Did you see my advice as something different than that? Please share, because the meanings above are what I intended.

Let us say that people DO have the power to magically create whatever they want. The question is, is it GOOD for them to do so? Sometimes a person thinks what's best for them is to get something that will be an answer to their problem. But they have mistaken what the problem truly is. If you feel you are incomplete, then perhaps another person will fill you? Or another car? Or this, or that. Well, you might find that its a bottomless hole, that nothing truly satisfies. The truth of the matter is, probably, that the hole isn't bottomless or unfillable. It's just that you've been trying to feed the wrong appetite. You need to be able to make youself realize your completeness first inside and then when you go to the outside world to feed yourself you can do so with sobriety rather than desperation and addiction.

On another subject, why do you feel its necessary to call in an authority figure to make a decision? Don't you believe you're able to make your own decisions? Do What Thou Wilt, right?

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited October 30, 2004).]