[QUOTE]Mark-11:
"Can you tell me how to bend metal with the mind?"

Generally the novice needs a great reason, powered by extreme excesses of emotion...

You start with growing focused ultra deep trance... grown from the start with only your alternate goal in mind, that not being metal-bending... as if you are enveloped in conceiving a child, birthing a child, and growing a child simultaneously ("the power of the triad")... as can be viewed in a river's waves, birth, life, death, all in a second, in each wave's start to finish... Simultaneously pouring yourself into the metal, as the metal is becoming you, and you it... as the wave births, lives, and dies...
When you are one, bow to the Sun... and the metal bows with you... For this you need to be able to maintain six active thought progressions, then slowly sync them into one, without losing any one facet...
Simple multiple arithmetic progression practices teach you this element.

There are several ways to bend metal by thought...
Some schools teach to stroke the metal, to heat it up by your thoughts. I don't believe that one could work, as it is like the person needing to become a "cosmic torch" in essence...

The easiest one I know is to mutate clean anger into creativity... which is how I bent beams in a Russian lab, after the Russians flatly boycotted America's Peace Talks...
They complained in the world media that a "ghost was smashing and bending support structure in one of their peace time labs"... A subterranean nuke guidance systems lab. Suddenly they were begging to engage in peace-talks.

For me it happens easily... I never consider bending metal... I am busy with thought progressions that can result in metal bending... I.E.: It's like you are not interested in the stove, nor its heat, but only in the reactions to the gourmet meal you are creating... Eventually success, the food is ready to eat... The heat only becomes irritating and uncomfortable. It be the creating and eating that you focus upon...
In essence, the stove is the "metal and the bending"... creating the meal is your entire focus. The stove is of no concern...
Yikes! and Dam! It's difficult to document the insides of a useless paradox on paper...

In a sense you have become so relaxed, that matter around you relaxes too... The trick is to focus it at the prime moment it announces it is to birth... That requires an inner completeness, and total lack of fear, and a deep reach into the cosmos...

You want to bend metal, then start by working on neutralizing all your fears...
because in these layers of thought, your fears can fully all sense manifest, and hurt you real bad. You must be fearless when playing with open mind. You must not fear death, or death will present itself.

That's "off the cuff', some distorted and fragmented, as I was struggling for correct words, and avoiding the words I use that we don't yet have in our dictionaries... Is why I am writing a dictionary with this encyclopedia...
I'll try through the night to make it more scientific... It's best if I do it, then fresh document the facets of it...

A good practice for you right now, is to work on modifying anger into creativity...

The hardest part of this exercise is for a relaxed loving person to suddenly force anger... Don't be trying to hurt yourself just to make yourself angry, it can't work... I recall an incident in which secret service apes kicked my tailbone after i was evicted out of a government building after a politician refused me claim tags for radioactive mineral deposits. I imagine attacking that bastard for kicking my tailbone, and recall how it shot extreme pain up and down my spine, and made my ears feel like they were on fire. Eventually anger bubbles up, and I use it for creativity. I bet by now that feller is wondering why he's experiencing so many extreme nightmares... and who knows, maybe he even gets tossed out of bed, and flung across the room..

Maybe just look at how the election campaigns are going, and try to take right into yourself... I do, but I just don't give a darn.. It does nothing for me... I've just got too much seritonin flowing... so when I do experience anger, I can't wait to experiment with that precious rare commodity... With it you can even calm a square mile of turbulent ocean shoreline...

I need your questions to set my mind set on a path... Ask me definite segments of your metal bending project, in your own clearest terms, so I know where you are, so to determine where to address you from...

Oops! my neighbor is yelling from the kitchen, "I want the computer Now!" I'm outa here.

[This message has been edited by Life (edited November 03, 2004).]