Jo Jo

So from what you have described I would try taking a couple things from AFL course and use them. You obviously have ideas of where you want to go although first you have to know where you are before you start the journey. This is a big job for most people.

Feeling the feeling of where you are now releases alot of stuff. To sit and write down what your life is like now is another topic covered in the Unlimited Futures info. If you want more money it is worth it to write down all the number crunching info on you for you. Doing this shows you your financial habits. Feeling the feelings releases alot of stuff so you can move on.
You can't move on holding onto old feelings.

My Father was a store manager forever, he knew how to save money but he never knew how to make real money. He was the poster image of fugal. Some people think this is a good trait but I always thought it was such a limited way to live that he didn't give himself any choices.

Another thing is to write your goals down with as much clarity as you can muster. You were able to "Manifest" but it didn't turn out exactly as you had envisioned, So you need to rewrite it and get more specific. You need to keep rewriting it until you get what you want. This is like lifting weights to build muscle. As you do this feel the feeling and release on them, because they will hold you back if you don't

It's rumored that only 2% of the people write down what they really want in life and only 2% are really successful in life. Could be that the successful ones write down what they want to help focus.

Now I'm writing my goals in a general sense, then writing down where I am now, followed by writing the destination being as specific as I can. It is alot of time consuming effort but when it's done my whole mind and body knows what my intention is and I go to work.

Even if you don't make a plan to achieve this goal and consciously work on it, you can put this on a shelf and come back to it a year later and find that it probably got done.

You made it clear that you don't want to be where you are right now but you have to look at where you are now and accept it, feel the feeling. Being disatisfied with it is fine, now figure out where you want to go and plot a course. The more details for here and now and where you want to go the better.

Jeff