Babayada;

I don't believe I was pressing the idea of "anything fast". What I was pointing out is that things can be made alot easier, you feel alot better about doing them when the experience is filled with positive pleasant emotion. You still have to do the work but you don't have to feel the grunting, effort, miserable, victum type feelings.

You have control over the feelings in your experience. Jo Jo mentioned he was looking for something a little better than the feelings he is experiencing. You'll notice that when you feel alot more positive about things there are opportunities out there you never saw before.

So Babayada I challenge you to try this: Write a simple goal, something challenging but doable; spend the time visualizing it and pump a bunch of positive emotion into it until you feel that it is a done deal, you could do this with your eyes closed. It should be emotions that attract you or work well for you, not just a bunch of feelings that someone else thinks are good ones.

Fold up your paper, put it in an envelope and write "don't open for 1 year, date 10/25/05", seal it and then forget about it.

Now your mind is very literal so be very deliberate about what you want.

Open it next year and see what happened. Read what you wrote and see if you didn't get exactly what it was.

Alot of people like deadlines, I don't, I'd rather enjoy watching the wheels turn and get a quality experience.

The goal is the destination, the emotion is the fuel to get you there. The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.

Jeff