Babayada;

Thanks for sharing the info on the Core Transformation. I am unfamiliar with it.
Honestly I didn't know what NLP was until a few months ago. But I'll look it over at the right time.

Jo Jo as far as education goes you really need to become a life long learner. The first piece of paper you get is always the hard one because it is uncharted territory for you. After that they progressively get easier and at some point they don't really matter, your work speaks for itself. When you're good at what you do that is what people pay you for.

Finding the right path for you is probably the tricky part so that it is enjoyable and profitable. Rather than college maybe a trade school or apprenticeship would be a better way to go. They are, many times, more valuable than a degree.

Find something you can sink your roots into and grow from there."Find the Feeling".

What I can tell you is that you have to find what makes you happy, sometimes you have to do something that doesn't make you happy when you're doing it but after hours or payday you can do that happiness thing.

I thought about money one time and realized that a few million wasn't really that much money so if I wanted to know if this goal thing really worked and positive emotion could fuel it, How about 100 million? Let's see if this stuff is any good. I wrote this down so I had control of it and tried to make it so I would have 100 million in my hands, I wrote it so it had to be right here in front of me, no tricks!

So what did I get? I got a 100 million dollar ship to take care of. Ask anyone on board and it's my ship. I got control, it's in my hands everyday, it actually was the best thing to happen. So for me it works. And I get to sleep well at night.

Took me a bit of looking at it to realize that it "Manifested" but it fit everything I wrote down.

Finding good feelings you resonant with are like finding good investments or good charities or good friends, they pay you many many dividends for giving them attention.

Like Magic

Jeff