Babayada;

To answer your question I am a Marine Engineer, I started off in the Navy many years ago then went to the civilian Merchant Marines.

It has pretty much been demonstrated to me that alot of creating is started with a feeling. When you release you feel the feeling, when you want to create you feel what it would be like and then the other perceptions come into play. It would make sense than that Feeling would probably be the most dominate sense in creating.

When you make a goal and add all the positive emotions to it that is what activates it.

I don't really agree with starting small. I think you should find that level where you have something vested in what you are doing and you have to make it work.

To paper trade the stock market will put you to sleep if you have nothing in it. Win or Lose you don't really have a connection to it. If you have a few bucks in there, it is amazing how much more you pay attention to it.

The same with your goals, have enough emotion invested there to keep you really interested and having fun, or you won't really care win or lose.

I do alot of things from an engineers viewpoint just to see if it will work. Somethings work on their own and somethings require the skill of an artisan to truely be a piece of art.

Sometimes you have to just sit down and figure out what works for you.

Jeff