I have decided to stop the program for the time being for a few reasons. I did it for about five days, in the jucuzzi most of the time and in the pool once. I am stopping because:
1) I have to much pressure build up in my head ( not from this program), and i am going to consult a doctor.
2) The time commitment is huge. It takes at least 1 hour 30 min. Usally 2 or more hours.
3) It is so damn boring. It is like goin through the torture of holding your breath for an hour.

There was some positive points I have or did notice from doing the exersise. It is much harder to do it in cold water compared to warm water. Also the deeper you go the harder it is. In the pool I was only able to hold my breath 1 min max, and this is pushing my self. In the warm jacuzzi, I held my breath for 2 min 15 secs. In the pool you have to constantly move in order to keep your self under water.

The positive i have noticed is that, i have been able to express my self better through words, when speaking to people. I highly recommend anybody who can do this exersise indulge into it. I know if i did it for 21 days i would reap benifits, but i guess right now is not the time for me to do it. if anybody has any questions feel free to ask me.

-Benny