Hello,

I am an artist.

A week before I got the "abundance for life" course. . . I got a appraisal for a Monet Masterpiece painting that I copied at the National Gallery of Art, Washington D. C. 15 yrs ago. I was delighted when a Web appraiser for in told me his opinion was it was worth $6,000. (the Monet copy, Bridge at Argenteul can been seen on http://www.carolsakai.com/nga.html)

Then I got the "abundance for life" program, and really thought that this would help jump start my art career.

However, I did a Web search, and submitted a carefully crafted letters to 6 auction houses, including the great Christies to try and sell my NGA copies. . .and got rejected by everyone.

One gallery/art framer wanted to frame them (I had to pay for the framing) and he said he could sell them. I was dubious at the time because I thought that copies didn't sell. The copies stayed in his shop for several months, and didn't sell.

I am very disappointed since they are exceptional paintings down the last brush strokes of the Old Masters, and Titian "Venus and the Mirror", and Monet "Odalesque" are very striking and unusual pieces.

So now I wonder. . yes, I have "abundance" in talents and determination. The "Abundance for Life" course has been useful in dispelling negative ways of thinking.

However. . .maybe the reality is, I can work on myself. . have more energy and confidence in my work, and my ability to create work. . .but I cannot control the market place or what others do.

Yes, I know the congruence aspect of the course is supposed to take care of the "selling" aspect. . but for now, I am have doubts as to whether this course lives up to the hype in advertising.

Carol Shireena