Carol,

I too have had your frustration with the course, several times over these 3 months. And yet, if I plot the improvement over my life these months compare to the previous 3. I rock.

Each time, I was ready to run. My pattern, blame someone else. I did all I can. Yet, each case, I double check to make sure it was not me avoiding change. So, I work the course more and surprise, move to next level. Amazing, how I listen to a CD many times and then hear something new or get an insight that shifts me forward. And again, I am playing with another obstacle/gate. My friends just want me to do it. Yes, they see I can, have everything I need, and it's only clinging to my current thinking that I see I have an obstacle.

So, again, congratulations for doing a reality check to find out what it is for you. I see these feelings a gate keeper to make sure I truly want to change my life, leave my comfort zone = reasons for living the way I do so I can experience what I intend.

Thank you again for you courage, your passion to get your art out into the world that you were willing to post. Thanks for teaching me what I wanted to learn now. I know you will experience exactly what you want most.

Best,
Richard