shireena,

When we do open to the flow of Abundance things to seem to start happening as if by devine plan.

However to open we need to get ourselves out of the way of that flow.

One thing that I found helped me most profoundly is the Inquiry Process and the Feeling Exercise, nothing more on my part was required.

I like you have gone through the steps of trying to do what is necessary to get the ball rolling. You know what worked? The Inquiry Process and Feeling Exercise.

I've not been successful in getting my promotional material out. One delay after another. Never the less the business is going ahead on it's own. My family is awestruck with the knowledge that I haven't marketed my skills and yet I am in business. It's just landed in my lap. It is surreal the way it is unfolding.

My brother like you is struggling to sell something that everyone wants, has marketing material and is doing all the right stuff except his thus far leads are dead ends.

All I did is the Feeling Exercise (Plenty of opportunity when a program decides to have a fatal error on the last save) Or you spend 3 months waiting for an insurance quote, get dropped from the mentoring program because of it and then have your pay packet wiped out as a result. All this required me to do considerable rethinking of my approach.

I did inquiry processes on people telling me I have to have this insurance, or have to do that, so that people will find my business or I if I don't get this done... and I did the Feeling Exercise a lot. Especially when I felt like I was deceived or cheated by events, marketing and red tape that is by them out there.

Why did I bother? Because those moments of doing the Feeling Exercise I began to realise where the power is. Blaming and especially staying in blaming, at what is out there, what they are doing, is simply giving my power away.

What else have I learned and am still learning. Responsability. I want it, I don't care what 'they did'. They can never ever compensate me for their action, I choose not to be a victum and the only way one can stop being a victum of circumstances is by taking responsability.

Responsability isn't about taking blame for what others have done. It's about deciding you want to respond - with -ability and by doing the Inquiry Process and Feeling Exercise I've uncovered there are better ways to respond, better courses of action.

shireena, I know you find the advertising objectionable and it saddens me that you allow it to disempower you and most of all allow it take your focus off your goal of selling your work to the person/s who would most appreciate it. That is why I asked you to do an Inquiry Process. Please give it a go.

Alex