Shireena, thanks for posting such a rich couple of topics. Plenty of good marketing material out there if that's all you are interested in.

I'm disappointed in the LSC marketing also but feel that "wading" through the hype is just part of "separating the wheat from the chaff." Besides they give a money back guarantee and they honor it. I've used it.

LSC has been an important part of my growth and development over the years and I all I need to ask myself is if the course they are selling is worth the time/effort/money for me at this stage of my development. Sometimes it is and sometimes it is not.

LSC materials have enormous value, but need not be presented as the lazy man's answer to getting one up on the universe, or multiverse if you prefer. They are tools, power-full and wonder-full tools. I wish they were presented in that light.

Tools are only as good as the person using them. Put your paint brushes in my hands and you'd get something that may look like slop but maybe not. I can just hear the NLPers out there going, "limiting belief." <grin>

But back to you ... yes there is some work involved in reconfiguring the direction of your life. There need not be struggle, strain, and strife. As Alex said, we merely need to get out of our own way and I'll add, get clear on what we want.

Sometimes life has a plan and a destiny for us that we are unaware of at the time. It's like a tapestry we only see the backside of with the knots and imperfections. Only later do we get to go around to the front and appreciate the beauty and perfection of what we have been involved in.

So what is it you want? To sell paintings? You've obviously got the chops to knock off copies of some of the greatest painters of all time. Must mean you have talent.

Maybe you should consider doing your own paintings? Add your original voice and creative talents to the technique you have obviously mastered.

Could this be what you have to offer? Maybe the world doesn't need another copy but yearns for your unique vision. What is there that is worth painting?

I wish for "magic" for you!