Hello!
I dont know where to begin from. Well, I hate myself. Hate myself because I have so many lacks!!! I am scared of life and of people...I have no friends. I go to my job and I come back home. This happens everyday!.
My colleges at work disregard me and pay no attention at me! As if I dont exist. I understand them. Who would want to look at the girl who is so timid and always silent.
I tried to cope with this problem for many times, but is so difficult. Something inside myself wont let me do it. It is like a chain and big burden. I want to drop it...Why is it so difficult!!! Even my boss, who once was so affectionate to me, doesnt see me now . Why do I complain?! I hate complaining!!! But I cant stand it any more..it makes me feel worse. My sister says I am exagerrating,..but is not. I meditated over it but the problem is not solved!!! May be that is because of I just recently started practicing this method, dont know.
Even now writing this letter i am trembling and scared..."Oh my God people may think i so stupid"...Please help me with your advice.
I want to change ,mysef i dotn want to have these lacks this inconfidence...what should i do?