Think about how many times you have beaten your self with words like "I am unsuccessful", "It's so difficult", "everything I say is so stupid", "everything I say is so silly", I should never open my mouth", all I say sounds stupid and uninteresting", etc.... 2 times, 100 times, 10000 times, 1000000 times. Each time you generate these kind of sentences, they become more stronger. So don't expect that you would change right away, but DEDICATE YOUR LIFE, EACH AND EVERYDAY AND EVERY MOMENT for changing your thinking. In order to change your outer world, you must first change your inner world. THEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS! By using the feeling exercise you help your self to LOVE YOUR SELF. When you think negative about your self, INTERRUPT THE PATTERN by doing something silly like pushing your fingers into your nose. Say your self that this thought is TOTAL BULL ****. And that the TRUTH is that I am lovable and wonderful human being. You must first think like this your self AND THEN people will start to LOVE YOU! Meanwhile, people who are familiar for example with the AFL program can help you. Because these special persons can see that you are not your thoughts, you are not your feelings and that you are not your behaviours either. These are just layers that are covering your true self. So eventually; YOU WILL BECOME YOU Or let's say that every time you believe in something positive or negative, you are always right. Because we become what we think, what we focus on... You can CHOOSE DIFFERENTLY! Changing your internal "language", you will change your whole life to much better. You can become a person who is loves her self and others. You can become free form the past limitations of worry and hesitation. Treat your self well, CONCRATULATE YOUR SELF on making the decision to change!