This is a good forum, I have seen many helpful posts here.

Dinara5.85,your problem is from the lack of will power and determination. You must undersand that you created your present condition. You may not agree with me, but this is true. Your present condition is created by your past thoughts and feelings. Every thought has its own energetic vibational frequency, and through the law of attraction, it will bring back to you the very thing that matches its frequency. Everything that you are experiencing is attracted by your past thoughts.

The only way to change your current condition is to change your thoughts. You have absolute control about it. You can change it at this very moment. The way to change is to decide to change. It is as simple as that.

You must believe that you have the power within you to create anything you desire in your life. Don't let your current condition to fool you, you are not your condition, you simply created it. It is the effect of your past thinkings. In order to change the effect, you must change the cause, which is your thought. And you can change it instantly by decide to change it NOW, not in the past, not in the future, but in the present moment NOW, because Now is the only moment you can execute your power.

Get rid of any doubt, focus on your desire, through the law of attraction, you will attract the very thing that you are focusing on. The law of attraction works perfectly, just like the law of gravity, it never fails. Trust yourself, and trust the law of attraction, focus on your desire, the universe will take care of all the details.

In short, the only thing you need to do is to constantly focus on your desire, focus on it all the time.

I wish this will help you somehow. All the best to you.

Sincerely
song chengxiang