Barry,

I've used Holosync for about 3 months now. I enjoy it-- but I can't say that I've experienced quite the same level of profound changes as some report.

I've also used Effort Free. The sales letter (which I received from Learning Strategies, because of Centerpointe) was much more exciting than the actual program itself.

I've also used the Sedona Method-- which is good--especially if you have issues you've been holding onto and can't let go.

My favorite program is one called DreamLife Discovery. It's from a lady Entrpreneur and multimillionaire, Lisa Diane. I've used her program for two months now and have already seen some really cool changes like none of the others. You might want to check it out.

Good luck to you!
Taylor MacKenzie

quote:
Originally posted by barryd:
Hello all. I am looking for some advice on personal growth programs. I have just about finished Awakening Prologue from centerpointe and am moving onto the next level. It is the first personal growth program that I have had any success with. I am wondering from anyone other centerpointe participants what woould be a good program to compliment centerpointe. I received something in the mail about Effort Free life system but the reviews I've read have been mixed. Any advice would be appreciated.