quote:
Originally posted by Sandy Millies:
Cremio,

Win Wenger discovered that most of the brain works in sensory images, and therefore most of our intelligence works in sensory images. These images are going on all the time, most of us just never pay attention to them. That is what Image Streaming is all about. These images can hold all sorts of insight and meaning and answers, if we pay attention and respond to them.

It’s an important first step to begin to notice these images, however, as Alex said when you simply notice them it’s a lot like day-dreaming. The next step is to respond in some way. Speaking your Image Stream out loud is a way of responding to the details and therefore reinforce your perception of the images.

In the Genius Code Course, Win Wenger emphasizes the need for speaking your Image Stream out loud. Why? Because, hearing your own voice gives you instant and automatic feedback, which in turn guides you to discover more detail, and lead you to the significance of the experience. Remember, most of our brain works in images, but our conscious mind works in words. Speaking your images out loud connects and supports both of these parts of the brain, essential if you want to develop your conscious awareness of the messages (image, sensory details) your brain is expressing all the time.

The main thing is to relax. You haven’t wasted time by Image Streaming without speaking aloud, why not decide to start from here on out? Further, by recording your descriptions into a tape recorder you can go back and explore your perceptions even more.

[This message has been edited by Sandy Millies (edited October 09, 2003).]

I've been speaking them out loud all the time, maybe that is why I could not comprehend what Alex meant. I just assumed that when talking about I-S then the talking out loud is automatically integrated. Or am I wrong ?

My problem/question is: do I have to go further than I-S'ing and talking-out-loud to get IQ increase? Alex said that some sort of debriefing is necessary... Or did you think that I was only having images without talking-out-loud?
That is what I don't understand.

[This message has been edited by Cremio (edited October 09, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Cremio (edited October 09, 2003).]