Hi,

I think its very naive for anyone to think that they could purchase AFL and subsequently have millions flowing to them as a result. The abundance manifesting techniques explained in AFL are essentially age old spiritual techniques in a modern wrapper. AFL is not a get rich quick scheme – even though the advertising material may have implied this. Surely this is obvious?

I for one really enjoyed listening to the course and I might add have experienced additional unexpected financial abundance. From my experience if you want financial abundance (or any kind of abundance), simply make a clear intention in your mind, hold it for a few minutes, then just forget about it and watch what happens. I’ve studied a number of sources on the subject and this, as far as I can see, is the simple common factor.

Whilst we’re on the subject of financial abundance (and I hope this doesn’t sound too patronising), the Indian guru Swami Muktananda, upon arriving in America for the first time, stood in the airport and said: "They live in paradise, yet they will never know it." Yes, everyone who is in a position to be able to log onto this forum is vastly financially richer than the majority of the world – so you already have financial abundance even if you think you don’t.

Mark.