Hello Alex!
I would like your input on the 7 things I choose to create in my life, for clarity, please.
1.- I choose to enjoy the freedom and satisfaction of phenomenal financial abundance in an enlightened way;
2.-I choose vibrant health and vitality in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of my life. I choose to enjoy ageless beauty and supple strength, and my ideal weight of 110 -115 lbs. I choose to enjoy an open, clear and sharp mind, with excellent memory and easy recall;
3.-I choose a brilliant and fulfilling career as an ethical and impeccable investor, always finding new, extremely profitable win/win deals and opportunities, and the resources to take advantage of them;
4.-I choose to enjoy fantastic and pleasurable trips to exciting locations around the world, in safety, comfort and style, in the company of my loved ones, gathering wonderful experiences, memories, knowledge, art and friendships;
5.- I choose to take 100% responsibility for my life, harboring only life-enhancing, self-supportive attitudes and believe systems. I choose self love, self appreciation, self awareness, self actualization, self acceptance, impeccability, discernment, clarity, mastery, discipline, commitment and follow through;
6.- I choose the pleasure of surrounding myself with loving and empowering people, enjoying fulfilling relationships with my children, family, friends, colleagues and business associates;
7.-I choose to glide through life with elegance and joy; I choose enlightment.

Thank you, Alex; your insightful comments are appreciated.Take care.