Hi bubbles from what I have experienced in my life I can tell you that I see you as a lovely gentle person and you make me feel good by seeing your post. I feel that a person like you would make many people feel at home. Who you are shows that you are nice to be with. Tell yourself when you sometimes feel anything other than comfortable around those crowds or when you go by those groups that you are a beautiful person. You can feel good that you can be accepted and loved, because as an example Lady Diana was accepted and loved by crowds. Diana was a real lady timid but people loved her and she was a friendly person also sweet and caring. Diana sure had the power of love in her. You can move your beliefs around with the Belief paraliminal. Notice those little pleasing glances from people in crowds. See the little positives. Focus on them. Soon they can grow.

One of the things I really loved about Lady Diana was her initial shyness.

Another thing that I found extremely admirable about her was her work on herself and seeing her confidence grow, still keeping her lovely gentle nature. Nothing short of charming and attractive.