Stevie: I wasn't criticizing, my dear friend, I was simply making an observation. I merely said the discussion board seemed lifeless, and that we should breathe some life into it.

If you felt hurt or offended by my remarks, Stevie, then I apologize to you with all my heart. Love, Chillowack.

DesertSphinx: You see dozens of new messages in this forum every week? Where? I log on every few days and there's maybe one or two messages.

Jeffdengr: Thanks for your input. Your comments, while not negative, are close in tone to other posts I've read in this forum, made by people whose opinion of AFL seems rather lukewarm.

The whole forum needs much more life; I get the impression there's no real guiding force behind it (with all due respect to Alex, who appears to be the moderator, not the driving force); if there were some purpose behind it, this forum could be a great tool for both AFL and the people who use it.

Personally I'm having a great experience with AFL, it's a fabulous revelation. I listen to it every night as I go to sleep. I wake up hearing it in the morning and it is definitely causing some important changes in my life.

I've seen several possible abundance manifestations in my life since beginning this program.

So when I come on this discussion board and I see one or two lukewarm comments appear every few days, I think to myself, how is this possible when it's such a helpful product?

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Use it to wipe your heiny if you wish--although if you do that, I do request you flush it down the toilet afterward.