Alex,

Regarding the "herd mentality" and "the same old rut", it occurred to me that operations like LSC (and society as a whole) could not exist without a vast support base of people who are all entranced. Imagine what would happen if EVERYONE all of a sudden bought into the abundance mentality and expected the universe to instantaneously manifest their every desire, need, want without effort. Then, NO ONE would go to work at "the same old rut", and modern society as we know it would collapse overnight.

If you really think about it, those who expect to manifest abundance in their lives require an army of "slaves" who are entranced to make that abundance meaningful. After all, the notion of "financial independence" requires a society of workers who are motivated by money to work for those who give them that money, that is, they are entranced. If you really wanted to wake them up out of their trance and are 100% successful, then you'll have eliminated your entire support structure ... no one to mine the materials for your CD's, forest the trees for your paper, burn the coal for your electricity, get rid all the garbage/trash you created, drive the delivery trucks/trains/planes, etc., etc. ...

I (along with most people on Earth) would like to be "financially independent". But then I realize that in order for that to be the wonderful thing it is suppose to represent, I'm relying on millions of less-fortunate souls who are working "the same old rut", and hope they never discover my secret! This is the painful reality of the abundance mentality that is starting to bother me.

Maybe that's why AFL is priced so high that the vast majority of the population can't afford it? So that you can maintain a good portion of entranced slaves to serve the wealthy?

Forgive my cynicism, but I'm as guilty as everyone else who desires financial freedom.