Here's my take on this - I've just received the AFL course and have not listened to anything yet.

My take on this is that I would not be happy very long just sitting around doing "nothing" My greatest joy comes from helping others, helping mankind, helping animals, the earth, etc. Yes, I bought the AFL program to help me be more abundant in all areas of my life. Though I know I'm really happy right where I am, right now, I am seeking more. I don't have to be "rich" in terms of money to be happy. But I am seeking more and am willing to learn more to be able to open up to more. That is just where I am right now.

Here's my take on your issue with money. First there is enough for everyone as the universe is abundant and there is no limit (please don't go off into thinking about radical unlimitedness such as chopping down all the trees in the world and that effect or we'll be going in circles all day - I'm not speaking of that type of unlimitedness The God I believe in is limitless and will bless us.

Money makes the world go round so to speak. So if every one was happy and abundant / doing what makes them prosperous then they would be contributing and exchanging their skills / talents / goods for money. They would then be able to buy your goods / talents / skills. You'd make money doing what you love and so would every one else! You're thinking that prosperity means sitting around all day staring at the wall if there are no worker ants to supply? That is not my idea of a prosperity filled world and a fullfilling life at all. I don't want to get rich and do nothing - I would not be fullfilled (for a while it would be fun to run around on grand vacations but after a while I'd want more meaning to my life) Most super rich people do "good" in the world, they run charities, they visit the sick, they loby for parks and nature, their favorite ball team, run a business, play pro ball, etc. - they do things that make them feel good inside and feel worth while, things that make them feel useful and needed.

Could it be your ego that is keeping you safe with these "thoughts" of yours? The ego is great at keeping us from any type of change - it wants to keep things the same as that is what it knows as safe. One could rationalize themselves out of any change as you seem to be doing. Try to just be open to change.

I know that is part of my "problem" right now. "CHANGE" That is what set me on the path to this program and other things I'm doing. Things are changing in my life and I don't want them to - brutal honesty here. I'm scared and sick to death at times - what to do ? what to do? My job is changing and I want it to remain the same. My dad passed away 2 months ago and I want him back. My husband is sick and I want him healed, My son has ldyslexia with an extremely high IQ and I want to fix the dyslexia for him so he can be successful, etc. Though I know I have a great / blessed life right now I also know it is time to face forward and move on / not just hang on / nor just endure graciously what ever I'm handed. I'm ready to be empowered.

Lisa