I got this from a Richard Bandler CD ( a set with various topics) but this one came from the prosperity/abundance one:

Many years ago, there was no money in the world. Now look at how much money there is!

How much money has been created in the last 500 years? The last 100 years?

As the population grows, so does the abundance.

Hartree, How do you know that the people working those "have to" jobs aren't ecstatic because otherwise they'd be living in a cardboard box in an alley?

Personally, (And this is just me) I find it very condacending and arrogant to assume that I know anything about the reasons and beliefs and life situations of people I've never met....

Again, thats just me.

Personally, I'm closing in on 40 yo. At one point in my life, I had close to a quarter mill. Just a few months ago, I had to borrow money from my mom. Currently, I make enought to pay the bills and save a little extra. But the AFL course is teaching me how much POTENTIAL there is in the world, for EVERYONE. for that I am grateful. Very grateful.

Just the feeling exercise alone has taught me much. When I look into strangers eyes, I see greatness in everyone. Everyone.

Whether or not I come close to or surpass my previous wealth, I know that true happiness is within my grasp, because, it is within me.

And that is all you need to know.

George