quote:
Originally posted by liuaki_F:

yeah society might collapse, it might also take on a different dirrection, it doesnt have to go downward.

Good point. Maybe the sanitation worker will have an epiphany and engineer a robotic sewer cleaning device. And when robots evolve intelligence/emotions, someone can sell them the AFL for another leap in societal evolution.

quote:

If you find it hard to see how negative you are towards alot of things, then I think this AFL is a bit too much for you... even thou its designed for averyone.

Good point. Sorry for being an AFL idiot.

quote:

.. untill then dont share with us your generalisation on how the world will turn out and especially how people will feel because you dont know, they are your assumptions based on references from your past, which is filled with negativity, its written all over everything you have written up on this forum.if you disagree, I can understand, nobody likes to be told they are wrong which is not my intentions here, I want you to see that your percption of the world and how people will feel given a certain situation is not the only one and that there is that possibility that you could be wrong..

Please forgive me for upsetting your delicate AFL balance. I can see that I'm just too idiotic to understand it.

quote:

I would focus on me first instead of worrying about the whole world at first. Thinking too much about how everyone is/would be experiencing the world wont do you much good, Focus your enerygy on how YOU are feeling right now and how YOU would like to feel therefore experiencee this world.. work on yourself and stop refering to others, those are just exuses to justify why you havent being working on yourself or why you havent got the result your after..

In the higher view of the universe, there is no "you" and "me". There is only One. If AFL were congruent with that philosophy, it would be made free to all. As it is, a tinge of hypocrisy exists.

But thanks for the chastisement. I hope "you" will be abundant in all "you" do.