hartreefoch obviously ive touch your soft spot for you to attack me without directing it at me, whats that call back stabbing, its ok it doesnt hurt at all.
Naturally there is no right or wrong, it is us humans who lable things through our feelings.. we are constantly manifesting things in our life, whether you like what others are manifesting or not, its their life, focus on your life and how can get the things you want..
Someone with a naturally crimal mind would change because naturally they are not a criminal and I doubt they will take AFL seriously in the first place, they'll just think its all mumbo jumbo and give it a miss..
I know you are referring to me when you said that you are being bashed here in this forum,youve made yourself out to be the victim here, noone but you, youve done it all on your own making yourself a victim, your right, your absolutely right that im bashing you, but what Im bashing are your ideas, Im challenging your ideas so that you can step out of that box that your in and see the bigger picture. Im challenged all the time its just another way of learning,it makes us stronger so instead of bagging me to lisa and the rest of the forum, challenge me. Do you have what you claim you have or what you think you have? what is that you have? its all a learning process..

[This message has been edited by liuaki_F (edited March 08, 2006).]