Pete,

Read the post end of last week, became absolutely fasinated. Watched the recently released (UK)film, Frequency.(synopsis) Father/Son talk over am radio waves, split by a 30 year gap, change history, both end up being alive today. All through the film I kept thinking about remote viewing..where can I read up more about it? I recently did a course run by one of your PRing instructors, 'Trans-learning', in this we converse with multiple authors and others in trance with spectacular results. Remote viewing to me at the moment sounds like advaced DTI(deep trance identification). All of the process in trans-learning was used for learning, but others uses must be applicable!

Then I ended up thinking about human potential and what is possible. Why do we think things such as remote viewing/PRing are possible or even can exist? Is it because the are or can? (It is only our imagination that thinks up these ideas, does that mean that there time has come to be made a reality?) I have for along time thought..everything happens for a positive reason and if you thing you can, you can! With remote viewing I think we can all do it just like PRing..how perhaps or when are the two biggest blocks. My biggest question is when shall we begin using more than the thought 10% and often less of our brain capacitiy and potential and how was this measured or thought of? (Thanks Einstein!) Then we could be all geniuses. A comforting thought, many geniuses failed school!! and are still regarded as amazing..makes you think doesn't it?

Drew