I came across a tape program called Mind Travel by Dick Sutphen some months ago and had some interesting results from it but thought that there was little control or direction at the end. I.e what can you use it for? What are the dangers? etc.

Shortly after that I heard about the book Psychic Warrior by David Morehouse. I read this book and it really peaked my interest. I followed the trail to the internet site http://www.remviewtech.com to learn more about the author. If anyone is really interested in this ability we all have then I suggest you take this route as well. 2 weeks ago I returned from a seminar held by David Morehouse in which he teaches people how to remote view. I can assure you it works, it is fantastic and anyone can do it.

On these groups people generally agree that we have the ability to do anything that we believe we can do. I can say this is absolutely true but often we limit ourselves by our goals. It is difficult to believe that you can travel psychically through time and space to different worlds in different dimensions but once you open yourself up to the idea you'll find it's very possible. I've had some amazing experiences and I've only just started. David's book explains his experience in the military where he learnt remote viewing and gives the reader an idea of what people are doing and have been doing for many years now.

I find it very difficult to explain this experience as it sounds so unbelievable so I recommend any open minded people who have even a small belief in the possibility of psychic travel to start with the book and decide from there.